1. In order for the reservation to be valid, you must pay a advance, the advance amount is calculated during the reservation process.
2. All payment are make by bank transfer (you will receive the account number in an email after the reservation is confirmed). The advance must be paid within 2 days from the reservation date; otherwise, the reservation can be canceled.
3. The payment must be made in full, 30 days before the start date of the expedition. If the participant fails to complete the payment within this period, the reservation will be canceled.
4. CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION (participation in the expedition):
4.1. More than 30 days before the start of the expedition, 20% of the reservation value.
4.2. From 29 to 15 days before the start of the expedition, 50% of the reservation value.
4.3. Less than 14 days before the start of the expedition, 100% of the reservation value.
5. GUARANTEE OF FIXED PRICE AND REFUNDS:
5.1. Price guarantee for the minimum number of participants.
5.2. Possibility to organize the expedition below the minimum number of participants with acceptance of the price change by the participants.
5.3. 100% refund of payments in case of not reaching the minimum number of participants and lack of consent to the price change by the participants.
5.4. 100% refund of payments in case of factors preventing the expedition from taking place, with the option to credit the payment towards an expedition organized at a different time.
6. If you make a reservation less than 30 days before the start date of the expedition, you are obliged to pay the full amount.
7. If a participant separates from other participants and the Guide during the expedition, they are not entitled to a full or partial refund of the paid participation fees.
8. We inform you that the subject of the reservation is not a contract for the provision of tourist services, within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on tourist services. Each participant joins the expedition at their own risk, which means that they are aware that they take full responsibility for themselves and fellow passengers and are prepared for unforeseen situations such as illness, accidents, vehicle breakdowns, etc. Any costs not listed in the offer are covered by the participant independently (such as fuel, meals, restaurants, attractions, tolls, parking fees, fines, medical treatment, etc.).