You’ll find in this section all the frequently asked question.
If you need futher informations, feel free to Contact us.
Are the vehicles insured?
Yes, all our vehicles have mandatory Civil and CASCO insurances.
What are the methods of payment for the car rental services?
You can pay by credit card, Paypal or by bank transfer.
What should I do, if the car breaks down?
If your car breaks down, please call us immediately at +1 450 600 4000
Is there any navigation in the car?
Yes, there is multimedia car radio with navigation for free.
What are the advantages of renting a camper directly in Spain?
- You do not have to spend 6 days traveling across Europe
- You will pay less for a rental, you do not have to pay for 6 days needed for commuting and return
- The lower the cost of getting to the place, the cheaper airline you will get even for 50 Eur both ways, the journey across Europe is a big expense (fuel + highway)
- Although the season in Spain lasts almost year-round, you will pay a lower rental fee than in July or August in your local rental.
Why from yours not from Spanish rental ?
- All formalities are in several languages, you do not need to translate anything
- Our vehicles are fully insured
- Clear and understandable procedures, you will not pay for any car reparation
- Training and assistance in Polish, English or Spanish language, resident care
Where can I stay overnight?
Of course, on numerous campsites, there is a possibility to buy a discount card accepted at most campsites from us, you will pay much less for the stay. Camper parks, these are fenced and guarded parking spaces specially designed for motorhomes, the difference is that we can not spread out awnings, tables, etc. – you can not camp, the advantage of these places is low price, in most cases for staying in such a place you will pay about 10 Eur, you can also use the service itself (water refueling etc) for this service you will pay 4-5 Eur – since October in Spain camper season begins, motorhomes are coming from all over Europe , so you can find many places where motorhomes are standing in groups for free, usually directly at the sea
What if I have to cancel a reservation ?
In this case, the following will be charged:
- above 50 days before start of booking, 20% of total rental cost.
- 49 to 25 days before start of booking, 50% of total rental cost.
- 24 to 16 days before start of booking, 75% of total rental cost.
- 15 to 8 days before start of booking, 90% of total rental cost.
- Under 7 days prior to booking, 100% of total rental cost.
What documents do I have to show when I pick up a camper?
- You must present your ID or passport
- driving license
- Without these documents we can not rent a camper and the booking will be considered a last minute cancellation
Are there any mileage restrictions?
The average daily limit is 400 km, meaning that by renting a camper for 10 days you can safely drive up to 4000 km.
What do I have to bring with me?
Our motorhomes are equipped with everything you need, all you have to do is take out linen, towels and personal belongings